Here are 7 simple logics that can be applied in our life to make us happier.
(1) Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil your present.
(2) What others think of you is none of your business.
I know this is hard as we are all human and want people’s approval. I personally have “suffered” trying to please everybody over the years and found myself very unhappy. However, I started to change and start ignoring people’s opinion about me. Well, not everyone will be ok with my bluntness, not everyone will like the way I dress. So try this, ignore just 1 person’s opinion and not let their negativity affect you. BE YOU & BE HAPPY!
(3) Time Heals Almost Everything. Give time, some time.
(4) No one is the reason of your happiness but you yourself.
(5) Don’t compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
We always see the nice and good things in other people’s life. We see their Facebook posts of thier getting a new car, a new house, or a surprise gift from their spouse or even their most recent trip to the Bahamas. We don’t really know what their actual life journey is. It may not be as glamorous as you think. So don’t envy, don’t compare. Your life journey is in your hands.
(6) Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the answers
(7) Simle 🙂 You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Do you like these logics? Write to me and share your opinions on this. I would love to hear from you.